Main purpose of the job
• Manage and optimise Programmatic display campaigns for various online assets
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute retargeting and targeted display advertising
• Maintain clear project plans and report on progress.
• Be responsible for hitting target spend and performance of campaigns
• Track performance and develop regular reports analyzing digital performance, insights and optimization recommendations
• Communicate clear recommendations and results to clients
• Develop testing and optimising processes to continually improve efficiencies and campaign performance
• Manage internal resources efficiently to deliver professional results in a timely manner
• Staying at the forefront of programmatic display buying by keeping up to date with industry news, developments and best practices.
• Reports to the Head of Programmatic.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Partner up with analytics specialists on campaign measurement, reporting and insights generation
• Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to ensure best practices are leveraged across Media24
• Compile and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual performance insights for leadership
• Responsible for developing and nurturing talent within the business and ultimately building a team to manage.
• Proactively and on request formulate proposals for new opportunities
• Work with technologies to ensure fully functioning platform integration or implementation
• Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating fellow specialists
• Help support team members campaigns
• Broaden skillset beyond display, and seek out opportunities worth pursuing in other marketing channels
• Be proficient at and stay on top of the latest technologies, strategies and tactics.
• Stay informed on advertising and industry landscape, leveraging media innovation to drive tangible business results.
• Continually develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal Media24 teams to build trust and reputation
Skills and competencies
• Have a passion for advertising and driving measurable business results
• Have experience managing campaigns using a DSP
• Love working in Excel and is a proficient user (e.g.: pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
• Handle ambiguity and adapt quickly to change
• Multi-task under pressure
• Work independently and within a team environment
• Effectively manage your time, and the expectations of those who ask for it
• Have a breadth of online advertising know-how
• Have an always-curious open-mind, be opinionated but willing to be proved wrong
• Bring creative, but pragmatic, ideas
• High attention to detail
Qualifications and experience
• Have 2-6 years of digital marketing experience in lead / demand generation activities with direct experience supporting inbound and outbound digital marketing activities
• Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing / Marketing or similar. In lieu of a degree, reference research experience and/or time spent as an apprentice/intern.
• Well versed in at least one DSP, preferably DV360